Prepare for winter with a seasonal money check-up
It’s time to start thinking about money moves to make before the end of the year, according to Kimberly Palmer of US NEWS. Here are the highlights:
1. Get on top of flexible spending accounts.
2. Check up on your life and disability coverage.
3. Prep for performance reviews.
4. Get ready for the holidays.
5. Funnel more money into retirement accounts.
6. Get busy in the kitchen.
For some pretty cool insights regarding these moves, check out the article, here.